- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Safari in the beatiful Lake Manyara National Park
- Safari in the Ngorongoro Crater, filled with wildlife and untouched beauty
- Safari in Serengeti National Park
This tour includes 1 day of Game Drives safari i the Lake Manyara National Park in a 4WD. Here you will see tree-climbing lions regularly climb into the acacia canopy, probably to run away the concentration of biting insects. Lake Manyara is also home to large herds of buffalos, wildebeests, zebras, giraffes, elephants and hippo pools. The national park attracts water birds such as herons, storks, kingfishers and the iconic fish eagle. The National park is home to Tanzania's birdlife with 400-plus species recorded, counting 50 birds of prey, raucous forest hornbills, pink-hued flamingos and flotillas of pelican.
Following the great safari in Lake Manyara you will during day 2 and 3 visit the magnificent Serengeti National Park. Serengeti National Park will give you the chance to experience the BIG 5 and other varieties of species and, of course, an endless and beautiful landscape.
During the last day 4 our driver and guide take you through the Ngorongoro Crater which is also known as the Garden of Eden due to its closely populated and untouched wildlife including lions, zebras, leopards, about 30 large elephants etc. In the crater you can also be sure to see the crater basin, a lake having hot water and its upper part covered by the volcano, plus a variety of wild animals and flamingo birds.
This safari includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on the safaris, 3 nights camping, all transfers and transport, 4x4 safari vehicle, guide driver, park fees etc.
For a detailed day-by-day itinerary we kindly refer to the 'Itinerary' tab. We look forward to providing you with an unforgettable safari tour in Tanzania.
Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 2: Lake Manyara - Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater
- 3 nights camping accommodation
- 2 Days Accommodation in Arusha, on the first day of arrival and last day
- Full board -Breakfast, Hot Lunch/Picnic Lunch & Dinner while on Safari
- All Transfers and Transport
- Park Fees
- Services of a Safari Driver
- Service of Safari Cook
- Pop-up roof 4x4 vehicle
- Sleeping bags
- All iterms of personal nature
- International airfares
- International insurance
- Any required Visas
- Luxury and interesting iterms like beer, cigarate etc
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.