- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the big five in this tour
- Get an adventure of a lifetime
- Get close to Nature with experience guides
During this 4 day safari, you will visit the three most well-known reserves in North Tanzania: Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park. This safari has something for everybody and is ideal for those with limited time, but who do not want to miss out on what the Serengeti has to offer.
We will take you to these beautiful and exceptional destinations, get prepared to see wonders on this trip... Whether you are a nature lover or a wildlife lover, this trip is perfect for you. You will experience lots in just 4 days.
This tour is pure basic camping accommodation.
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara National Park
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park ro Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Camping gears (tents, mattresses, chairs, tables, etc
- Camping fees
- All park fees and Crater fees
- Cook for camping safaris
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner
- International flights
- Hot and cold drinks
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use
- And all not mentioned on the plan
- Accommodation on the night of arrival and night after safari in Arusha
- Any Airport transfer
- Earn US$ 52+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWhen the cancellation is done in a period of over 60 days of the safari/tour, the payment will be refunded minus the Bank/ transfer fee. When the cancellation is done in a period between 30 days of the safari/tour, 50% of the payment would be refunded. When the cancellation is done in a period between 7 – 14 days of the safari/tour, 25% of the payment would be refunded. When the cancellation is made in a period of less than 7 days to the safari/tour then the payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.