- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Masai Family Visit
- Olduvai George Museum
- Morning Sunrise Game drive
- Evening Sunset Game drive
Any trip to Africa is never complete with its animals, more specifically the Big Five, i.e., the African lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, African leopard, and the black rhinoceros. The term big five was coined by big-game hunters and refers to the five most difficult animals in Africa to hunt on foot.
Day 1: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater Tour to Arusha
- Pick /drop from airport or hotel before and after the trip
- Park entrance fees into the game reserve,
- The services of our knowledgeable English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Activities as per itinerary
- Drinking water
- Safari transport by 4 x 4 (6 seat) with a roof hatch that pop up to enable easy game viewing and photography
- Private safari cook
- Camping Gears
- Alcoholic and other beverages
- Optional activities not outlined on the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature e.g. laundry, Tips and etc
- Airport departure tax, Local/International flights
- Travel/flying doctors rescue services
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Save US$ 34+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.