- Visiting some of the finest safari destinations in Tanzania
- Game drives to observe hundreds of species of birds and animals
We will be doing game drives at famous birdwatching sites such as Lake Eyasi, Lake Natron and the most popular Lake Manyara, which is famous for its variety of birds and tree climbing lions.
We will also visit the Ngorongoro Crater which is known also as the Garden of Eden, which will give you the chance to experience all types of birds you wish to see.
You will have an experience of lifetime in these four days as you enjoy the sheer beauty of Tanzania with your eyes.
Please refer to the itinerary to find out what you will be doing each day.
Day 1: Arrival to Tanzania
Day 2: Arusha National Park
Day 3: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater back to Arusha
- Park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Camping equipment
- Sleeping bag
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- International flights
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Personal items
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?