- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 4 days 5 nights budget camping safaris to Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti
- 4WD Safari in some of Africa's Best Safari Parks
In 1951, the enormous Serengeti National Park was declared, encompassing the present Serengeti, plus the Ngorongoro area and surrounding Crater Highlands. Today, this is split into the present-day Serengeti National Park, and the current Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The conservation area now encompasses a large area of the short-grass plains on the southern side of the Serengeti Plain and also the Ngorongoro Highlands, a range of largely extinct ancient volcanoes on the west side of the Great Rift Valley.
This is a great safari at a fantastic price. Thus, if you're short on money but still looking to explore Africa's wild life, this is the ideal option. We kindly ask you to check the itinerary tab for the day-to-day itinerary.
Day 1: Lake-Manyara-National-Park
Day 2: Serengeti-National-Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater
- Park fees
- Camping fees
- Ngorongoro crater service fees
- English speaking driver guide
- All necessary camping equiment
- 4WD safari vehicle with open roof and radio call
- Mineral water
- Olduvai Gorge Historical site fees $ 18 per person
- Save US$ 28+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.