- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the African Big Five
- Spend time in a resort made from local rock on the Ngorongoro Crater rim
- Traverse the Serengeti Plains
- Watch the flamingos of Lake Manyara
This unforgettable tour will take you to the Serengeti Plains National Park, a massive wilderness of 14500 square kilometres and the heart of wild Africa. Here, every day brings a new landscape and a new adventure.
Your African safari will also take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game on the continent. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife inside a self-contained world featuring an unbelievable number of animals.
Lastly, you will go to the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The size of this national park makes it perfect for a one-day game drive and the park is famous for its unique tree-climbing lions.
We met the entire team ready at the airport, we formed such a tight bond but from our first interaction with our second contact to our last they have been nothing but outstanding. You can feel the tem work as all departments helped us with the payment process, the flight information, and picking out some of the best accommodations, Knowing that Brian called every evening during our safari eased our minds as we approached our first trip to the motherland.
Our final contact Sarah did a spectacular job with running through our itinerary a few days before we departed, her conversation allowed us to ask our last minute questions, understand about tipping (who to tip, how much to tip, when to tip), etc. Another great member of the Dahlia travel company's team.
The young generation and professional youthful minds.”
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti Plains
Day 3: Serengeti Plains – Ngorongoro crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro crater – Arusha
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the four day safari
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All Lake Manyara /Serengeti/Ngorongoro crater national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Ngorongoro Conservation area vehicle permit increase
- International and local airfares
- Items of personal nature (i.e. laundry)
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before / after the safari
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClients have the option to request the accommodation before and after safari for an additional cost. The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs. Please note this itinerary is subject to change with or without prior notice according to local conditions/park rules. The order of places visited could also be changed according to the guide’s decision. Tipping guideline: The group should tip the guide around $20 a day.