- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a fullday of game viewing in the Serengeti
- Explore the stunning Ngorongoro Crater on a tour
- Try to spot the big five
Serengeti National Park is a must see for any Tanzanian visit and necessitates at least 2 days of game viewing. This ensures you have enough time to roam this gigantic park in search of wildlife. Search for the big five and many other mammals and birds on game drives.
There is more to Serengeti than large mammals. Gaudy agama lizards and rock hyraxes scuffle around the surfaces of the park’s isolated granite koppies. A full 100 varieties of dung beetle have been recorded, as have 500-plus bird species, ranging from the outsized ostrich and bizarre secretary bird of the open grassland to the black eagles that soar effortlessly above the Lobo Hills.
A visit to the Ngorongoro Crater is an experience of a lifetime. There are few places that have wildlife densities and variety at this level. It is not unusual to see the big five in one day, here in the most amazing, unique setting with a backdrop of a 600m/1968ft high crater wall.
On the last day, you have the option of a cultural experience with the Maasai people, nature hike in the Manyara region visit the plantations to the waterfalls may be have a swim if time allows.
Please refer to the itinerary to find out what you'll be doing each day on this safari tour.
Day 1: Arusha to Serengeti National Park
Day 2: Explore Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Explore Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Cultural Tour to Arusha
- All taxes/VAT
- Ground transportation in a comfortable safari vehicle for game viewing, photography and touring
- Accommodation in tents (including camping gear)
- Meals as per itinerary
- All park entrance fees including government taxes
- English speaking professional driver/guide
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary
- Bottled water during safari
- International flights from home and back
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Tips/ gratuities
- Soft drinks or alcoholic drinks
- Visit to the Masai village (optional)
- Visit to Olduvai Gorge Museum (optional)
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.