- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Serengeti National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
- Lake Manyara National Park
This epic adventure is designed for travelers who want to get an overview of wildlife in Africa without having to spend the amount of time that most game drives and African safaris demand. This safari is short, sweet and it is sure to be memorable.
In just 4 days, we make you visit the Lake Manyara National Park, bring you closer to the wildebeests of the Serengeti and also introduce you to the Big 5 at the unique Ngorongoro Crater in this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
We will take you on life-changing game drives during the daytime in each of these national parks, and you can happily spend your nights at a campsite, which is sure to be an experience in itself.
So come and enjoy the beauty of a Tanzania safari with us!
Day 1: Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park - Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
- all entrance fees
- english speaking guide
- 4x4 Safari car with pop-up roof
- all excursions as seen in the itinerary
- food three meals a day
- bottled water
- all camping gears (sleeping bag, mattresses, tent, chairs and table)
- airport transportation
- all items of personal nature
- domestic or international flights
- Save +US$ 30 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.