- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the famous Ngorongoro Crater where life is as abundant as anywhere on earth
- Discover nature’s “Big Five” Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino and Leopard in Serengeti
- Enjoy the birds and animals of the soda lake Manyara
- See Olduvai Gorge famous for the discovery of the earliest human ancestors
Surrounded by very steep walls rising 2,000 ft from the crater floor, this natural amphitheater measures 12 miles in diameter and 188 sq miles in area. It is home of up to 30,000 animals, almost half being wildebeest and zebra. Buffalo, Elephant, Hippo, Hyena, Jackal, Lion, Ostrich, Warthog, Bushbuck, Eland, Hartebeest, Waterbuck and huge herds of Gazelle’s are common on the crater floor.
Thanks to anti-poaching patrols, the crater is now one of the few places in East Africa where visitors can be certain of seeing a Black Rhino. Leopards may occasionally be spotted in the trees of the surrounding forest while Cheetah are present but rarely seen.
Large herds of Giraffes live on the rim of the crater and will be seen on the drive to Olduvai Gorge and the Serengeti. Countless Flamingo form a pink blanket over the soda lake of Manyanra while more than 100 species of birds, not found in the Serengeti, can been spotted.
Join us on this unforgettable journey!!!
Day 1: Lake Manyara National Park Game Viewing
Day 2: See Olduvai Gorge - The "Cradle of Civilization"
Day 3: Game Viewing in Serengeti National Park
Day 4: The Ngorongoro Crater Experience - Natures Caldron
- Pop-up roof and cpen sided 4x4 vehicle with max 6 passengers per vehicle
- Park fees
- All local and government fees
- Meals as specified - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Camping equipment, sleeping bag, and bath towels
- Drinking water
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Camping equipment
- A professional driver/guide
- International flights (from/to the client's home country)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips for the guide and crew
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, other)
- Government imposed increase of taxes
- Earn US$ 89+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAnd tours can be booked on short notice, and we welcome solo travelers to join a group. Only children 12 years or older are allowed on this tour