- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino)
- Visiting three of the most popular safari destinations in Tanzania
- Watching a huge variety of wildlife in their natural settings
This safari tour starts from Arusha and ends at Arusha. You will visit the famous Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park.
Serengeti National Park is one of the largest national parks in Africa and has a high concentration of animals and birds. The most popular attraction of the Serengeti though is the Great Migration, where more than three million animals migrate together every year in search of water and grassland.
This 4-day tour will also take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa because of its dense wildlife concentration within 600 metres of crater walls.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Arusha
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Serengeti Plains
Day 3: Serengeti Plains – Ngorongoro crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro crater – Arusha
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- National Park fees
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- International flights
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.