- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a Mesmerizing Array of Wildlife at the Serengeti
- Check Out Stunning Pink Flamingoes at Lake Manyara
- Click Pictures of Tree Climbing Lions and Other Exotic African Species
- Visit the Famous Ngorongoro Crater, the 8th Wonder of the Natural World
Accommodation is budget campsites while transport is in 4x4 safari land cruisers...
The Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtakingly beautiful setting and the best place in Tanzania to see the Big Five. However, as one of the world's most astonishing and renowned natural wonders, the Ngorongoro Crater does get busy, and at times very busy. Due to the crowds we recommend a two-night stay only here, then moving on to the Serengeti for a quieter, more private safari experience.
The crater and surrounding highlands together form one of Africa's most beautiful regions. Volcanic craters form stunning backdrops to some of the most fertile and richest grazing grounds in Africa. The most famous such crater is without question Ngorongoro, the world’s largest intact volcanic caldera and home to the highest density of big game in Africa, including all the big five and plenty of predators. Ngorongoro is justifiably one of the continent's most famous safari destinations.
Any Northern Tanzania Safari should ideally include a visit to the Serengeti: it is one of the most beautiful natural wildlife safari sites in the world, home to the Great Migration, and an exceptional place to interact with people from the Maasai tribe.
Day 1: Arusha to Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park to Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Crater Rim
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater Floor to Arusha (190km )
- Transport in 4x4 Land Cruisers
- Accommodation in budget camps
- park entry fees
- 3 meals a day
- game drives
- bottled mineral water for the safari
- free airport pick up or drop off
- Tips and gratuites
- Overnights in Arusha
- personal spending money, international flights, visa fees
- Extras not specifically mentioned
- Save US$ 28+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.