4-Day Budget Camping & Walking Safari in Tanzania
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-8797
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Walking Safari with Armed Range guide
- Game drives at Tarangire
- Explore the Cradle on Mankind at Ngorongoro Crater
This tour lets you camp in comfortable dome tents, letting you feel the untamed spirit of your roots as you discover bush camping and explore the wilderness under the stars and interact with the culture of the bush.
The evening is spent around the camp fire listening to the sounds of the jungle, the distant roar of lion and the doleful, whooping, "laugh" of the hyena. All the safari camping tents are prepared for you by our safari crew and meals are prepared over a campfire by our professional camp cook.
Day 1: Arusha National Park - Walking Safari and Game Drive
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
Day 4: Lake Manyara National Park Tour - Arusha Town
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees
- All activities
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- Overnight at the Hotels/Campsites according to safari program
- Tents/Sleeping mats/Sleeping bags/Pillow/Chairs & Table/Mosquito net.
- 1.5 liter of drinking mineral water per person per day while you are on safari
- Walking fees for the Arusha Park
- International flights
- Domestic flight
- Expenses of personal nature (like souvenirs)
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWhat to expect from your safari: • Shared bathroom facilities. • A tasty meal prepared by our camping chef from a planned safari menu, the menu is usually wholesome, simple food. • The choice of being fully involved in daily camp life. • Staff and supplies travelling with the guests in a same vehicle.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?