- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking Safari with Armed Range guide
- Game drives at Tarangire
- Explore the Cradle on Mankind at Ngorongoro Crater
This tour lets you camp in comfortable dome tents, letting you feel the untamed spirit of your roots as you discover bush camping and explore the wilderness under the stars and interact with the culture of the bush.
The evening is spent around the camp fire listening to the sounds of the jungle, the distant roar of lion and the doleful, whooping, "laugh" of the hyena. All the safari camping tents are prepared for you by our safari crew and meals are prepared over a campfire by our professional camp cook.
Day 1: Arusha National Park - Walking Safari and Game Drive
Day 2: Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
Day 4: Lake Manyara National Park Tour - Arusha Town
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees
- All activities
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All Taxes/VAT
- Overnight at the Hotels/Campsites according to safari program
- Tents/Sleeping mats/Sleeping bags/Pillow/Chairs & Table/Mosquito net.
- 1.5 liter of drinking mineral water per person per day while you are on safari
- Walking fees for the Arusha Park
- International flights
- Domestic flight
- Expenses of personal nature (like souvenirs)
- Save +US$ 35 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.What to expect from your safari: • Shared bathroom facilities. • A tasty meal prepared by our camping chef from a planned safari menu, the menu is usually wholesome, simple food. • The choice of being fully involved in daily camp life. • Staff and supplies travelling with the guests in a same vehicle.