- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the world famous national parks Tarangire, Lake Manyara and the Ngorongoro Crater
- Full day game drive in the Ngorongoro Crater including seeing all the big five
- Stop at the Crater viewpoint for a breathtaking views using state of the art binoculars
- Eat lunch by the stunning lively hippo pond cohabited by hippos and other animal species
Recently, a rare white (albino) giraffe has been discovered at Tarangire National Park. No other place in the world has this rare creature been seen. You may be lucky to spot this giraffe named Omo as well.
Lake Manyara National park is one of Tanzania's most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park), located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley's western escarpment. For sure, you will see more than what you expect.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary for a Day-by-Day overview of what will take place on this wonderful safari.
Day 1: Day 01: Arrive in Arusha
Day 2: Day 02: Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Day 3: Day 03: Explore Lake Manyara National Park
Day 4: Day 04: Explore Ngorongoro Crater and Return to Arusha
- Private Safari Vehicle 4WD open roof
- Professional driver guide
- Round trip airport transfers
- Full Board Accommodation
- All Park Entry Fees
- Flying Doctor insurance within East Africa
- Government taxes.
- Drinks during safari e.g juice, coffee, water, snacks
- Any other transfer and tours
- Any Airfare and visas
- Telephone calls and bar drinks while in the lodge/hotel,
- Any Extra service offered by lodges/hotel
- Government increased park fees and taxes
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAn African safari is an authentic adventure. For certain parts of this safari, expect driving on dirty road which may be bumpy and dusty here and there to make your safari really an African experience. However, our safari vehicles are designed to make your safari comfortable under difficult terrains. So, any person with physical fitness to sit on a safari vehicle is fit for this safari.