- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 20
- Game drive from Arusha Town to Serengeti National Park
- Game drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area & the Crater
- Overnight at Camping Sites at Serengeti & Ngorongoro
- Visit the historical Olduvai gorge popularly known as "the cradle of humankind"
Early the next morning, a 4X4 Safari vehicle will pick up the clients from the hotel and embark on their Safari adventure. First destination is the Serengeti National Park, which is a 320km drive northwest from Arusha. Ngorongoro conservation Area and the crater is also a spectacular wildlife viewing area where clients will enjoy another day of exploration. The variety of animals here, range from rhinos, elephants, gazelles, elands, wildebeest, zebras, lions among others.
Camping tents will be installed for overnight stays, in designated camping sites. Camping chairs will be set up for evening or nighttime relaxing moments, this is normally a great opportunity for the clients to engage their knowledgeable guides in event of any questions about the Safari and the region.
On the drive back, many Masai villages and Masai people will be seen and visitation of Masai villages may be arranged, depending on clients preference.
Please see the day-by-day itinerary for further details on this Safari. We look forward to be serving you.
Day 1: Departure from Arusha to Serengeti at 6 am
Day 2: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro National Park
Day 3: Ngorongoro National Park to Arusha.
- 4x4 safari vehicle with English driver guide
- Parks entry fees
- Game drives
- Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary
- Tourism development levy
- Camping equipment
- 1.5L of drinking water per day per person
- Inoculations and personal insurance
- Optional activities and excursions
- laundry, drinks, and other personal expenses
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.