- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- You will explore the three famous Northern Parks in Tanzania
- You will get a change to come close to wildlife
- Experience the beautiful nature and the lake with beautiful birds
- Descent into the crater (unbroken caldera)
This is a suggested or sample of short Northern safari itinerary - it can be adapted to suit your own personal needs and preferences. The accommodation mentioned on this Itinerary is based on Budget Lodges accommodation. Upgrade accommodation is available on request.
On this tour, expect to see lots of elephants, giraffe, zebras, lions, buffaloes, leopards, cheetahs, impalas and Thomson gazelles. Many types of birds and natural beauty at every step as well!!!
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park - Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater - Arusha
- All parks entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with a pop-up roof.
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above
- Crater fees
- Mineral water 1.5 lt per person per day
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide
- International flights.
- Hot and cold drinks
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation on arrival and last night after safaris
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.