- You will explore the three famous Northern Parks in Tanzania
- You will get a change to come close to wildlife
- Experience the beautiful nature and the lake with beautiful birds
- Descent into the crater (unbroken caldera)
This is a suggested or sample of short Northern safari itinerary - it can be adapted to suit your own personal needs and preferences. The accommodation mentioned on this Itinerary is based on Budget Lodges accommodation. Upgrade accommodation is available on request.
On this tour, expect to see lots of elephants, giraffe, zebras, lions, buffaloes, leopards, cheetahs, impalas and Thomson gazelles. Many types of birds and natural beauty at every step as well!!!
At 08.00hrs, pick up from your hotel in Arusha town, with your packed lunch drive to Tarangire National Park for game viewing. At 13.00 hrs, take your lunch in the park picnic area. Evening drive to your Budget Lodge for Dinner and overnight.
Meals Plan: Picnic Lunch │Dinner
Day 2: Tarangire - Lake Manyara National Park: Approx: 106 KM / 2 – 2.5 Hrs:
After your breakfast at 08.30 drive from Tarangire with your packed lunch to Manyara park for game viewing. At 13.00 hrs take your lunch in the park picnic area. Late afternoon drive to your Budget Lodge for Dinner and overnight.
Meals Plan: Breakfast│ Picnic Lunch│ Dinner
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater, descend into the crater floor with your lunch box for game viewing. The famous Ngorongoro Crate is rich of wildlife, each species have their own territories. Your packed lunch will be served on the crater floor at the picnic site near Lerai forest or hippo pool. Late afternoon ascend the crater drive back to Arusha town for your onwards arrangement.
Meals Plan: Breakfast│ Picnic Lunch.
END OF THE TOUR.
- All parks entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with a pop-up roof.
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary above
- Crater fees
- Mineral water 1.5 lt per person per day
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide
- International flights.
- Hot and cold drinks
- Airport transfers
- Accommodation on arrival and last night after safaris
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.