- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spot the African Big Five
- Spend time in a resort made from local rock on the Ngorongoro Crater rim
- Watch the flamingos of Lake Manyara
This unforgettable African safari tour will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals. Your tour will also take you to the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. Finally, your African safari tour will also take you to the Tarangire National Park, which features some of the greatest concentration of game in Tanzania – second only to the Ngorongoro Crater – but less crowded and unspoilt – possessing a wild beauty.
The size of the selected Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara and Tarangire National Parks, make them a perfect choice for our shorter safaris.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park – Ngorongoro Crater
Day 3: Tarangire National Park – Arusha
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the three day safari
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- National park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities as per itinerary
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Ngorongoro Conservation area vehicle permit increase
- Emergency services
- Airport pickup
- Airport Dropoff
- Items of personal of personal nature (i.e. laundry)
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe departure dates for all our African safaris and tours packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs. The group should tip the tour guide around $20 a day for all our safaris.