- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the adventure of camping in the African bush
- See the big cats and other large mammals
- Enjoy authentic interactions with the Maasai people
- Get the most value for money on the camping safari
This unforgettable three-day African safari tour will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world teeming with animals. Your tour will also take you to the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. Finally, head to Tarangire National Park, which features some of the greatest concentration of game in Tanzania – second only to the Ngorongoro Crater, but less crowded – and possesses a wild beauty.
The camping safari is a rewarding experience because visitors feel like they’re participating in a real African adventure, but still have all the services of safari drivers, guides, and even a chef who will be preparing delicious fresh foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Travellers will have their tents assembled for them each evening and collapsed again in the morning by our staff, with the tents being packed away and stored on the vehicle for use again the following evening.
Day 1: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park – Lake Manyara National Park
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha – Airport
- Transportation in 4×4 safari vehicle with pop-up roof
- Professional English speaking guide and safari cook
- All meals while on safari
- Mineral water
- Overnight stays in tents
- Tents, mattresses & camping equipment
- All national park fees
- Airport pickup
- Airport Dropoff
- Sleeping bag
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClients have the option to request accommodation before and after the safari for an additional cost. The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs.