- Game drives in Mikumi National Park
- Private safari experience
- Luxury tented camps
The safari trip includes well maintained and extended Toyota Land Cruisers with roof hatches for unobstructed and up-close game-viewing.
This safari tour includes all park fees, an English speaking driver guide, meals and lodge accommodations.
You will go on private game drives to watch African wildlife in their natural setting. You can easily spot animals like lions, zebra, impala, buffalo and hundreds of bird species.
Please refer to the itinerary section to find out what you will be doing each day.
Upon arrival at Dar es Salaam, a private transfer will take you from the airport to Slipway hotel where the rest of the day is at leisure.
We stay at Slipway hotel, which is beautifully located on the Indian Ocean views, and is a perfect place to prepare for your adventure. We will gather in the hotel for a pre-safari briefing and an equipment check.
We will also confirm you have the appropriate mandatory medical coverage and travel insurance.
Dinner and overnight at Slipway hotel.
Day 2: Game drive in Mikumi National Park
In the morning, after breakfast, we will pick up from your hotel in Dar es Salaam and depart to Mikumi National park with packed lunch or arrive there in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives in the park.
Dinner and overnight at Mikumi Wildlife Camp.
Day 3: Game drive in Mikumi National Park
Breakfast in your accommodation followed by both morning and afternoon game drives in the park a home to Elephant, Lion, Wild dog, Zebras, Hyena, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Eland, Hartebeest, Crocodile, Lizard and other residents. Over 300 species of birds have been observed in this park.
After lunch we travel back to Dar-es-Salaam and arrive in the early afternoon.
- All accommodation during the safari
- Private safari driver guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with pop up roof for game viewing
- All transfers
- Park fees
- All meals during the safari
- On safari – Vehicles equipped with ice chest, mineral water and wildlife guidebooks
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges
- Membership in Flying Doctor Service
- Tanzania Visa: $50 per person on arrival, USA and CANADA passport holders USD.100
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional Tours (balloon rides USD. 500 per person etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature.