- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Check out the best of African wildlife and nature
- Have a blast discovering new and unique animal species
- Stay amid luxury accommodations even in the wild
- Enjoy the benefits of a private safari
Famous for its annual Great Migration where thousands of wildebeests, zebras, gazelles and other plain game head north in search of fresh grass, this is a land unlike any other. It builds up huge expectations, gains a lot of fanfare and boasts of a burgeoning reputation. It takes your expectations sky high and never fails to amaze.
Other tourist attractions around the plains include Ngorongoro Crater, Ol Doinyo Lengai (an active volcano), Lake Natron and the Maasai people . Book with us today and enjoy your Africa safari.
Day 1: Arusha - Serengeti National Park
Day 2: Full Day Migration Tracking Safari
Day 3: Serengeti National Park - Arusha
- Luxury accommodation
- Transport in 4x4 safari vehicle
- Game drives with English speaking drive
- Park fees
- International Flights
- Balloon safari
- Personal Expenses
- Village Visits
- Save US$ 48+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.