- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Intimately encounter Africa's great mammals
- Spend an inspiring day in Ngorongoro Crater, a compact haven for 30,000 mammals
- Spot the big five
This unforgettable African safari tour will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world, teeming with animals.
Your tour will also take you to the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The size of both the selected Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater national parks make them a perfect choice for our shorter safaris or a photographic safari.
We met the entire team ready at the airport, we formed such a tight bond but from our first interaction with our second contact to our last they have been nothing but outstanding. You can feel the tem work as all departments helped us with the payment process, the flight information, and picking out some of the best accommodations, Knowing that Brian called every evening during our safari eased our minds as we approached our first trip to the motherland.
Our final contact Sarah did a spectacular job with running through our itinerary a few days before we departed, her conversation allowed us to ask our last minute questions, understand about tipping (who to tip, how much to tip, when to tip), etc. Another great member of the Dahlia travel company's team.
The young generation and professional youthful minds.”
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park – Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the two day safari
- Wildlife activities and game viewing as per the itinerary
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- Lake Manyara / Ngorongoro Crater national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Ngorongoro Conservation area vehicle permit increase
- Emergency Services
- Airport pickup
- Airport Dropoff
- International and local airfares
- Items of personal nature
- Airport taxes
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTipping guide: The group should tip the tour guide around $20 a day for all our safaris. The client may book accommodation before and after the safari at an additional cost. The client may book airport transfers on additional cost.