- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Intimately encounter Africa's great mammals
- Spend an inspiring day in Ngorongoro Crater, a compact haven for 30,000 mammals
- Spot the big five
This unforgettable African safari tour will take you to the Ngorongoro Crater, featuring one of the highest concentrations of game in Africa. Here you will witness an amazing spectacle of African wildlife – inside a self-contained world, teeming with animals.
Your tour will also take you to the Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a shallow but huge soda lake, at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The size of both the selected Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater national parks make them a perfect choice for our shorter safaris or a photographic safari.
The most memorable part of our trip was witnessing thousands baby wildebeest born with lots of Cats waiting for their meal in Hot air balloon ride in the air were breathtaking, really a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We also very much enjoyed Maasai Bomas visit, their dance, their culture preservation, their way of life was best as the word, this trip was the perfect ending to our journey.”
Our safari tour designer provided absolutely professional and first-class service. Every booking and guide, porters, driver and staff person we met were exemplary, and the suggestions they made for us were fantastic. As first-time travelers to Africa, with group of 10 students we had many questions, and our agent responded promptly and in detail to all our questions. Brian, the companys managing director and his partner met with us in person not once but twice - that level of service is something we have not encountered before. Our Kili guide and Safari driver was one of the most knowledgeable and friendly tour staffs we have ever met - we were sad to leave them. We cannot recommend this safari tour company highly enough! Our expectations were high, and they were exceeded!”
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park – Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the two day safari
- Wildlife activities and game viewing as per the itinerary
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- Lake Manyara / Ngorongoro Crater national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Ngorongoro Conservation area vehicle permit increase
- Emergency Services
- Airport pickup
- Airport Dropoff
- International and local airfares
- Items of personal nature
- Airport taxes
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationTipping guide: The group should tip the tour guide around $20 a day for all our safaris. The client may book accommodation before and after the safari at an additional cost. The client may book airport transfers on additional cost.