- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a game drive through Lake Manyara National Park
- See stunning views of the Great African Rift Valley
- Experience the wildlife in the Ngorongoro Crater
On our adventure camping safari, you can immerse yourself in the Tanzania wilderness. Travel on rough and adventurous roads, pass tiny rural settlements and witness fascinating landscapes and abundant wildlife. All your senses will feel alive – smelling early morning coffee, experiencing the thrill of a kill and feeling the chill in the air of a morning game drive. Fall asleep to the hooting of an owl and wake up to the roaring of a lion. When you are camping, the safari experience is all the more intense as you are ‘right in the middle’ of it all. The nearness to nature compensates for the luxury of a lodge.
Book your adventure safari today.
Day 1: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park – Mto wa Mbu
Day 2: Mto wa Mbu – Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Professional, English-speaking safari cook
- Overnight stays in safari tents
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water
- All national park fees
- Airport pickup
- Airport Dropoff
- Sleeping bag
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 25+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationClients have the option to request the accommodation before and after safari for an additional cost. The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs.