2 Day Safari Tarangire & Ngorongoro
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-11488
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
Tarangire National Park is famous for big herds of elephant, buffaloes, zebras, giraffes, ostriches, gazelles and other large animals — not to mention the iconic huge baobab trees found only in this park. The Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtakingly beautiful setting and the best place in Tanzania to see the Big Five. However, as one of the world's most astonishing and renowned natural wonders, you will be more likely to see lions, leopards, cheetah, buffaloes, black rhinos, hippos, elephants and flocks of flamingos and others.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater, back to Arusha
- All park entry fees
- Camping fees
- Crater fee
- Transport in 4x4 safari car with open roof
- English speaking driver/guide
- All meals and drinking water
- Trained cook
- Government tax
- Moshi pickup
- Moshi drop-off
- Visa entry
- Aiport transfers
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha before/after the tour
- Beverage drinks and laundry service
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
When is the great wildebeest migration?
The great wildebeest migration starts anytime between late April and early June. And if you are interested in seeing the grand spectacle of wildebeest crossing the Grumeti or Mara Rivers, you should plan your trip around late July or early August. However, it is important to note that the timing of herd movements can vary.
Is Tanzania a family-friendly safari destination?
Tanzania is an excellent safari destination for families. The country has one of the most diverse wildlife populations in Africa, and there are countries with action-packed game drives that your children might enjoy. Furthermore, many of the destinations are quite affordable for family safari holidays. The only caveat is that Tanzania falls under Africa's malaria belt. Thus, traveling with children under six years of age is not recommended. Many safaris have age restrictions due to safety concerns.
- Do I need a visa and passport to travel to Tanzania?
- What is the best month to visit Tanzania?
- What are Tanzania's best birding spots?