- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Tarangire National Park
- Ngorongoro Crater
Tarangire National Park is famous for big herds of elephant, buffaloes, zebras, giraffes, ostriches, gazelles and other large animals — not to mention the iconic huge baobab trees found only in this park. The Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtakingly beautiful setting and the best place in Tanzania to see the Big Five. However, as one of the world's most astonishing and renowned natural wonders, you will be more likely to see lions, leopards, cheetah, buffaloes, black rhinos, hippos, elephants and flocks of flamingos and others.
Day 1: Arusha - Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater, back to Arusha
- All park entry fees
- Camping fees
- Crater fee
- Transport in 4x4 safari car with open roof
- English speaking driver/guide
- All meals and drinking water
- Trained cook
- Government tax
- Moshi pickup
- Moshi drop-off
- Visa entry
- Aiport transfers
- Hotel accommodation in Arusha before/after the tour
- Beverage drinks and laundry service
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.