- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10000
- Visit the amazing Ngorongoro Crater, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of Africa
- Spot wildlife in Lake Manyara Park, home of the famous treeclimbing lions
Then, head to Lake Manyara Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatic wildlife areas located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment and home to a shallow but massive soda lake. The size of the park makes it perfect for a one-day game drive on which you will spot a variety of animals. Keep your eyes peeled for the park's famous tree-climbing lions!
This safari is an excellent choice for youth and family groups, nature lovers, adventure travellers, budget travellers, or those short on time. Book today!
Day 1: Arusha–Ngorongoro Crater
Day 2: Lake Manyara – Arusha
- Full-board accommodation in a hotel while on safari
- Professional driver and safari guide
- Private 4 x 4 safari jeep with open roof for game viewing
- Conservation entry fees
- Conservation Crater fees
- Mineral water while on safari
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- Complementary safari hat or T-shirt
- Air-ambulance emergency coverage
- MasaiVillage visit
- International flight ticket
- Tanzania Visa
- Personal Expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.