- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- See the bird colonies in Lake Manyara
- Get to Ngorongoro Crater a stunning UNESCO Heritage site
- Admire the wildlife diversity inside the crater
- Learn more about the African savannah from its different sides
First, you will visit Lake Manyara, a magnificent park and bird paradise! From July to September, flocks of flamingos gather for nesting. They spread across the surface of the lake like sea foam, making an image that will imprint in your memory forever. In other periods, there are a huge number of bird species, like pelicans and storks, ibises and cranes, cormorants, and marabous!
Ngorongoro is simply one of the most beautiful and populated parks, and it boasts its own ecosystem. Hence why the crater is included in virtually all safari programs. Don't miss out!
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Lake Manyara
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Departure
- Accommodation in "Classic" lodges during safari (full board)
- Meals as indicated, including breakfasts and all meals while on safari
- Experienced English-speaking safari guide
- Land Cruiser 4x4 SUV 2016 - 2021 with a pop-up roof, ergonomic seats and Wi-fi
- Park fees
- Bottled drinking water and soft drinks in a car refridgerator
- Hot coffee/tea thermos
- First aid kit
- Wet wipes
- Airline tickets
- Visa fee
- Lunch and dinner in hotel (only before and after safari)
- Tips for guides
- Travel insurance
- Drinks in the hotels
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe greater part of your trip you will be spent sitting, so your clothes should be comfortable and made from soft, natural fabrics with as little elastics, laces, belts, or decorations (like huge buttons) as possible. Take into consideration that to see certain animals you will have to start your day early in the morning, and it may be cold outside, so you should not forget to pack some warm clothes. For example, in the Ngorongoro Conservation Area before and after sunset the temperature can fall to 0°C. Please note that tips for guides average about USD 30–50 per day for car safaris Packing List: A longsleeved shirt A warm hoodie or a light jacket A couple of tshirts/undershirts A pair of trousers/shorts Light sneakers/sandals/flipflops Swimming suit/trunks Headwear (preferably a broadbrim, bucket hat, or billed cap) Sunglasses Sunblock (SPF 40+ or higher) Mosquito repellent Antidust mask Reserve camera batteries Keep in mind that during this crosscountry trip there will be pervasive dust entering the vehicle, so when choosing your clothes it is better to wear muted, dirtresistant colors like khaki rather than anything pearlywhite.