- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 3
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience unparalleled wonders of the wild as well as the beautiful landscape
- Embrace Zanzibar's rich history and vibrant culture and also a romantic destination
- Experience the coral gardens, appreciated by the scuba divers and snorkelers
- Reach the foot of the World's Highest FreeStanding Mountain Kilimanjaro
Places to Visit include the Arusha Cultural Heritage Centre; Excursion to Arusha National Park; Mountain Bike Rides; Full-Day Tour Hot Springs and Meru Waterfall; visit to Cave Falls and Maasai Crater; Trekking to the Foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro; Moshi Tours; Excursions to Tarangire National Park; Ngorongoro Tours; Olduvai Gorge/ Ngorongoro Crater; Serengeti Hot Air Balloon Safaris and Serengeti National Park; and Zanzibar Tours.
Tanzania is home to some of Africa's most famous national parks and the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro rising above the Serengeti. Take a break and spend some time soaking up the sun, and the beautiful beaches of Zanzibar. Pemba and Mafia islands are whole other kinds of natural wonders, most appreciated by the scuba divers and snorkelers who come here from around the world to experience the coral gardens, colorful fish, and crystal clear waters.
Please refer to the itinerary for day-by-day activities.
Day 1: Airport Transfer from KIA to Blue Ocean Guest House
Day 2: A Day Tour to Cultural Heritage Centre and Arusha NP
Day 3: Mountain Bike Rides
Day 4: Meru Waterfall and Hot Springs Tour
Day 5: Cave Falls and Maasai Crater Excursion
Day 6: Mount Kilimanjaro and Moshi Tours
Day 7: Excursions to Tarangire National Park
Day 8: Ngorongoro Tours
Day 9: Olduvai Gorge and Ngorongoro Crater Excursion
Day 10: Serengeti Hot Air Balloon Safaris
Day 11: Full Day Hike from Ngorongoro to Empakai and return
Day 12: Airport Transfer to Zanzibar Island, Beach Holiday
Day 13: Zanzibar Island Beach Holiday & Relaxation
Day 14: A Day Visit of the Historical Monuments
Day 15: Transfer to Zanzibar Airport
- Airport Transfers
- Game Drive
- Driver's Allowance
- Tour Guide Operator Allowance
- Hotel Accommodation
- National Park Entry Fee
- All meals during the trip
- Visas & Travel Insurance
- Personal purchases (including curious, spirit liquors, telephone calls, internet, laundry, etc.)
- Save US$ 175+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.