- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 3
- Witness the African Big Five in their natural habitat
- Game drive through some of the best landscapes in Tanzania and Zanzibar
- Venture through the stunning sights of the Serengeti
- Sail through the Indian Ocean and discover the serenity of Zanzibar
Local and foreign Food / Leisure / Beaches / Islands / Photography / Spas / Walking Tours / Hiking / National Park / Reserve / Nature / Outdoor Adventures / Safari / Wildlife
Leisure / Family Vacations / Wellness & Retreat / Relaxation / Outdoor Adventures / Wildlife Safari
Leisure / Outdoors & Sports / Spectacular Scenery / Luxury African Safari Camps / Luxury African Safari Lodges / Luxury Beach Resorts
The most memorable part of our trip was witnessing thousands baby wildebeest born with lots of Cats waiting for their meal in Hot air balloon ride in the air were breathtaking, really a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We also very much enjoyed Maasai Bomas visit, their dance, their culture preservation, their way of life was best as the word, this trip was the perfect ending to our journey.”
Day 1: Arrival Arusha Airport
Day 2: Day trip to Kilimanjaro
Day 3: Arusha - Tarangire
Day 4: Tarangire-Serengeti
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti National Park
Day 7: Serengeti -Ngorongoro
Day 8: Ngorongoro - Arusha
Day 9: Transfer to airport for flight to Zanzibar
Day 10: Zanzibar stone town
Day 11: Zanzibar north-east coast
Day 12: Zanzibar north-east coast
Day 13: Zanzibar north-east coast
Day 14: DEPARTURE
- Transport in 4x4 land cruiser during safari
- Parkfees in all national Park and Crater fees.
- Domestic flight Air fare.
- Kilimanjaro day trekking and Guides
- Ngorongoro walking and Maasai Boma visits
- Professional English speaking driver guide well trained
- All accomoddation and meals on all time in Tanzania
- All local and government taxes
- Airport transfers
- Stone town tour and spice tour in Zanzibar
- Travel Insurance
- Yellow fever certificate. (Must have)
- Tips and gratuities (recomended)
- International Air fare
- Balloon at Serengeti at $ 550 per person
- Earn US$ 195+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.