- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 3
- Witness the African Big Five in their natural habitat
- Game drive through some of the best landscapes in Tanzania and Zanzibar
- Venture through the stunning sights of the Serengeti
- Sail through the Indian Ocean and discover the serenity of Zanzibar
Local and foreign Food / Leisure / Beaches / Islands / Photography / Spas / Walking Tours / Hiking / National Park / Reserve / Nature / Outdoor Adventures / Safari / Wildlife
Leisure / Family Vacations / Wellness & Retreat / Relaxation / Outdoor Adventures / Wildlife Safari
Leisure / Outdoors & Sports / Spectacular Scenery / Luxury African Safari Camps / Luxury African Safari Lodges / Luxury Beach Resorts
FOR SAFARI PART:
Hans is an awesome animal seeker and spotter, well informative with a wealth of knowledge about everything in the National Parks.
We cant say enough about Brian who organizes this trip from our first email, the choice of accommodation was breathtaking, we had our recommendations but he advised other cozier accommodations which we trusted and was the best.
FOR KILIMANJARO PART:
is more about the team led by Faza and his team of porters and chef they are story teller and the trip would not have been the same without them. I went into this excited for the physical adventure but I learned so much which was just icing on the cake making the trip that much better. These guys are amazing cooks (I wish they sold a guide cookbook, I ate way better on the trip than I do at home) and made sure each and everyone one of us was well taken care of. We had a group of 7 plus our two guides which was the perfect size and afforded us the ability to split up into two groups on the second day so part of the younger group could trek fast than the older ones. The hike in and out was not as bad as I expected just make sure you are well hydrated and eat plenty of snacks and drink enough water, which the guides make sure you do.
All in all I can't recommend this trip with Dahlia Tours enough! I am a professional travel advisor and will be recommending this trip and company to all of my clients. We are selective about the companies we work with, only partnering with the most reputable companies who will take care of our clients and have them coming back raving and wanting to do another trip. I am glad I was part of this trips”
The most memorable part of our trip was witnessing thousands baby wildebeest born with lots of Cats waiting for their meal in Hot air balloon ride in the air were breathtaking, really a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We also very much enjoyed Maasai Bomas visit, their dance, their culture preservation, their way of life was best as the word, this trip was the perfect ending to our journey.”
Our safari tour designer provided absolutely professional and first-class service. Every booking and guide, porters, driver and staff person we met were exemplary, and the suggestions they made for us were fantastic. As first-time travelers to Africa, with group of 10 students we had many questions, and our agent responded promptly and in detail to all our questions. Brian, the companys managing director and his partner met with us in person not once but twice - that level of service is something we have not encountered before. Our Kili guide and Safari driver was one of the most knowledgeable and friendly tour staffs we have ever met - we were sad to leave them. We cannot recommend this safari tour company highly enough! Our expectations were high, and they were exceeded!”
Day 1: Arrival Arusha Airport
Day 2: Day trip to Kilimanjaro
Day 3: Arusha - Tarangire
Day 4: Tarangire-Serengeti
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Serengeti National Park
Day 7: Serengeti -Ngorongoro
Day 8: Ngorongoro - Arusha
Day 9: Transfer to airport for flight to Zanzibar
Day 10: Zanzibar stone town
Day 11: Zanzibar north-east coast
Day 12: Zanzibar north-east coast
Day 13: Zanzibar north-east coast
Day 14: DEPARTURE
- Transport in 4x4 land cruiser during safari
- Parkfees in all national Park and Crater fees.
- Domestic flight Air fare.
- Kilimanjaro day trekking and Guides
- Ngorongoro walking and Maasai Boma visits
- Professional English speaking driver guide well trained
- All accomoddation and meals on all time in Tanzania
- All local and government taxes
- Airport transfers
- Stone town tour and spice tour in Zanzibar
- Travel Insurance
- Yellow fever certificate. (Must have)
- Tips and gratuities (recomended)
- International Air fare
- Balloon at Serengeti at $ 550 per person
- Earn US$ 195+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.