- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Serengeti National Park
- Ngorongoro National Park
- Lake Manyara National Park
- Tarangire National Park
Included is a range of activities from game and wildlife viewing to walking with maasai guides and park authorities to night game drives, walking safaris, hikes, and visits to remote maasai schools and communities of the tourist circuit.
We kindly refer to the Itinerary for a full overview of the day-by-day activities on this package tour.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us here at Bookmundi. We look forward to serve you.
Day 1: Day 1: Arrival in Mwanza
Day 2: Day 2: Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Day 3: Serengeti National Park
Day 4: Day 4: Serengeti National Park
Day 5: Day 5: Serengeti National Park
Day 6: Day 6: Serengeti To Ngorongoro
Day 7: Day 7: Ngorongoro to Manyara
Day 8: Day 8: Manyara To Tarangire
Day 9: Day 9: Tarangire National park
Day 10: Day 10: Tarangire National park
Day 11: Day 11: Arusha
- Government imposed increase of park fees and/or taxes
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water (on all days)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Camping equipment
- Bed linen
- Bath towels
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Hotel pickup
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- International flights (from/to home)
- Tips (tipping guideline US$10.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)
- Earn US$ 156+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationShould EASTCO deem it desirable due to overbooking of hotels and/or lodges or other reasons to amend or vary any itinerary it may do so by rerouting or booking alternative accommodation of a similar or better quality in which case no objection or claim for compensation will be made by the participant.