- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See big games in Tarangire National Park
- Visit Serengeti National Park
- Explore Ngorongoro, the largest intact crater in the world, see its rich wildlife
- Travel to Eyasi Lake, home to the Hadzabe, one of the last hunter gatherers of Africa
Start your tour form Lake Manyara National park, a well-known destination for big-game viewing. Travel to Serengeti National Park, Tanzania’s most famous and largest national park that is also one of the most spectacular conservation areas in the world.
Drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, which is home to the Ngorongoro Crater, the largest intact crater in the world that is also abundant in diverse wildlife, including elephants, rhinos, cheetahs, lions, leopards, and hyenas. Also see wildebeests, warthogs, baboons, hippos and elephants in their natural habitat.
Learn more about the lives of the Hadzabe, regarded as one of the last hunter-gatherers in Africa, up close. Meet the members of Datoga and Barbaig tribes, who still forge their hunting spears. Do not miss this opportunity to explore some of the most popular safari destinations in Africa.
Day 1: Kilimanjaro International Airport - Arusha
Day 2: Arusha - Lake Manyara Park
Day 3: Lake Manyara - Serengeti Park
Day 4: Serengeti National Park: full-day safari
Day 5: Serengeti - Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater floor
Day 7: Ngorongoro - Lake Natron
Day 8: Lake Natron - Lake Eyasi
Day 9: Lake Eyasi - Tarangire Park
Day 10: Tarangire - Arusha - Kilimanjaro Airport
- Flying Doctors' emergency coverage
- Full-board accommodation while on safari
- Professional, private safari driver/guide
- A private 4 x 4 safari jeep with a pop-up roof for game viewing
- Airport pickups and drop offs
- Park fees
- Ngorongoro Crater fees
- On safari : Vehicles equipped with an ice chest for bottled water. A complementary printed Safari hat and a t-shirt
- Government taxes, VAT and service charges relating to accommodation and included meals
- International flight tickets
- Tanzania Visa: USD50 per person on arrival. USA and Canada passport holders will have to pay USD100
- Personal expenses (e.g. laundry, telephone, beverages, etc.)
- Meals not listed above
- Optional tours (balloon rides for USD 600 per person, etc)
- Tips and any items of personal nature
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.