- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend a day tracking a large herd of elephant
- Spot many species of birds and other wildlife
- Enjoy the scenic views and large iconic Baobab trees
The Tarangire National Park has the highest density of elephants in North Tanzania and you can view these animals all year round. The herds often reach an impressive number of 300 animals.
The Tarangire River in the park has water all year round and during the dry season, between July and October, many animals from the surrounding areas come to the river to drink. If you visit the park during the dry season, you will witness an unforgettable natural wonder as you can observe wonderful creatures such as lions, giraffes, buffaloes, wildebeests and zebras as well as various types of antelopes and gazelles. With a little luck, you can also spot a python! This area is during the dry season also a haven for bird watchers with over 550 different species including the Masai Ostrich -the world largest bird.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Arusha drive the 2-3 hours to the park before we start the safari. Enjoy the morning spotting animals and taking in the scenery. Around lunchtime, we will stop at a suitable picnic place before dedicating the afternoon to more wildlife watching. Before sunset, you will be taken back to your hotel in Arusha.
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- All national park fees
- Lunch box meal
- Airport Pickup
- Airport Dropoff
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.