- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Pay your respects for WWII soldiers at the John Frost Bridge
- Visit the unique medieval cellars bellow Arnhem's shopping streets
- Marvel at the amazing views from atop the tower of the Eusebius Church
The city has a rich and fascinating history that is perfect for exploring on this walking tour of Arnhem.
As the famed site of World War II battles, Market Garden operation in particular, the city or Arnhem has commemorated the lives lost during the war with the John Frost Bridge, the city's most important bridge stretching over the Rhine river. Pay your respects at the famous bridge, and then head over to the city's highest landmark, the Eusebius Church. Take the panorama lift of the church's tower, reaching as high as 76 meters, and take in the spectacular views of the city and the surrounding region from the top (not included).
Wrap up the walking tour at the Duivelshuis (or The House of the Devil) and visit the unique cellars under the city's shopping streets which offer a fascinating glimpse into the medieval life that once was Arnhem.
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Panorama Lift
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.