Argentina budget tours are equally enjoyable and include both popular as well as lesser known destinations. Here are some of the best budget tours to Argentina worth checking out.
- Explore the waterfalls of Argentina: Enjoy the natural splendor of Argentina’s waterfalls on a low-cost tour that takes you through lush woods and gorgeous pathways. Trek in the Iguazu National Park and visit the majestic Iguazu Falls without making a dent in your pocket. Enjoy the stunning views of the Unesco heritage listed waterfalls and swim in the crystal-clear pools.
- Discover the beauty of the National Parks of Patagonia: For budget-conscious travelers, Argentine Patagonia has numerous national parks to explore. Enjoy the breathtaking splendor of this rugged and untamed landscape without spending a lot of money. Besides trekking Torres del Paine National Park and hiking in the wild of El Chalten, you can also visit the iconic sites like the Perito Moreno Glacier, Mt. FitzRoy, and the Beagle Channel.
- Hike through the glaciers of Argentina: Glacier treks in Argentina are among the most popular tours, but they necessarily do not have to be expensive. With one of the budget tours you can walk through the unspoiled wilderness and get up close and personal with spectacular glaciers. Immerse yourself in the icy blue beauty of glaciers, mountains and shimmering lakes. Along the way, you will also get to see a variety of species, from the majestic condors to playful guanacos.
Whether you are a young solo traveler, a group of young friends, or a family traveling with kids, you can easily find budget tours in Argentina that cater to all age ranges. Here are two popular budget tours based on the age category:
Argentina has a rich profusion of things to see and places to explore on a budget. Below are a few of our favorites.
No matter how many days you got, there are Argentina budget tour packages to fit your duration of stay. Here are some budget tours to Argentina based on popular travel durations.
Want to create your own customized Argentina budget tour? Submit a customized trip request for Argentina to our travel specialists who can design an itinerary to suit your preferences.
- Traveling thrifty encourages you to mingle with the locals and taste local delicacies like Argentine steak and pizza.
- By living like a local, you will have the opportunity to meet new and exciting people.
- Traveling on a budget often means traveling in groups, an excellent way to save money with group discounts.
- Argentina budget tours often involve activities like hiking, biking, and exploring the country via inexpensive transport modes, which gets you close to gorgeous landscapes. This experience is often missed if you are flying between destinations.
- Buses can transport you almost anywhere in Argentina, but the travel duration can be quite long. Another common and convenient way to get around Argentina on a budget is hitchhiking.
- Argentina offers relatively affordable, and occasionally even free, camping. The hiking hotspot areas of Bariloche and El Chalten are surrounded by a lot of campgrounds. You can save even more by bringing along your own tent.
- Argentina is not as pricey as the West when it comes to wine tastings and trips. Go straight to Mendoza, where you may rent a bike and spend a day seeing a variety of vineyards and tasting some of the finest wines.