- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek through one of the world's deepest canyons
- Pass bynremote Andean villages & see the local culture
- Sleep at a local family home in the Colca Canyon
- Watch the famous Andean condors soar through the sky
Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colorful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
We didn't visit a cave, as was mentioned and I was under the impression we would visit the lakes by ourselves by spending some free hours there, but instead we were driven around from one lake to the other. This isn't a bad thing, as we got to see way more than expected, but it would've been nice to know how the day was going to go in advance.”
Day 1: Arequipa - Colca Canyon, Peru
Day 2: Colca Canyon, Peru
Day 3: Colca Canyon - Puno, Peru
- 2 nights accommodation in homestay and lodge
- 1 night in San Juan de Chuccho (day 1)
- 1-night lodge accommodation in Sangalle (day 2)
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation pick-up
- Tourist transportation
- Bus transfer to Puno
- 3-day trek through the Colca Canyon
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance to the hot springs (5 USD)
- Entrance fee Colca National Park (23 USD)
- Last lunch in Chivay (3rd day)
- Optional transport on mules
- Other meals/drinks
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 13+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colca Canyon Trekking 3D/2N & Transfer to Puno tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Colca Canyon Trekking 3D/2N & Transfer to Puno tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colca Canyon Trekking 3D/2N & Transfer to Puno tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Passengers must carry their personal belongings during the trek, we suggest bringing a small backpack only with the necessary things for the trek.
Suggested Packing List:
Trekking boots, Hat, Sunglasses, Coat, Rain Poncho, Insect Repellent, Sunblock, Small Backpack, Flashlight, Bathing Suit, Towel, Camera, Extra Batteries, Water & Extra Snacks, Extra cash for personal expenses, Prescription Medications.
Please be aware that this is a physically demanding trek, with lots of stairs and steep inclines. This trek is not recommended for anyone with knee injuries or related ailments.
Please note that the price of the entrance ticket to the hot springs is subject to change without prior notice.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols