- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek through one of the world's deepest canyons
- Pass bynremote Andean villages & see the local culture
- Sleep at a local family home in the Colca Canyon
- Watch the famous Andean condors soar through the sky
Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colorful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
Day 1: Arequipa - Colca Canyon, Peru
Day 2: Colca Canyon, Peru
Day 3: Colca Canyon - Puno, Peru
- 2 nights accommodation in homestay and lodge
- 1 night in San Juan de Chuccho (day 1)
- 1-night lodge accommodation in Sangalle (day 2)
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation pick-up
- Tourist transportation
- Bus transfer to Puno
- 3-day trek through the Colca Canyon
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entrance to the hot springs (15 soles)
- Entrance fee Colca National Park (70 soles)
- Last lunch in Chivay (3rd day)
- Optional transport on mules
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 9 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colca Canyon Trekking 3D/2N & Transfer to Puno tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 49 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 22 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Colca Canyon Trekking 3D/2N & Transfer to Puno tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colca Canyon Trekking 3D/2N & Transfer to Puno tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Passengers must carry their personal belongings during the trek, we suggest bringing a small backpack only with the necessary things for the trek.
Suggested Packing List:
Trekking boots, Hat, Sunglasses, Coat, Rain Poncho, Insect Repellent, Sunblock, Small Backpack, Flashlight, Bathing Suit, Towel, Camera, Extra Batteries, Water & Extra Snacks, Extra cash for personal expenses, Prescription Medications.
Please be aware that this is a physically demanding trek, with lots of stairs and steep inclines. This trek is not recommended for anyone with knee injuries or related ailments.
Please note that the price of the entrance ticket to the hot springs is subject to change without prior notice.