- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek through one of the world's deepest canyons
- Watch the famous Andean condors soar through the sky
- Pass by remote Andean villages & see the local culture
Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colourful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
Day 1: Arequipa - Colca Canyon, Peru
Day 2: Colca Canyon - Puno, Peru
- 1 night accommodation in a rustic guesthouse
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Accommodation pick-up
- Tourist transportation & transfers
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Day 2 lunch in Chivay
- Entrance fee ticket Colca National Park (70 soles)
- Entrance to the hot springs (15 soles) (please note that prices may change without prior notice)
- Transport on in mules if you need
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 7 today.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Colca Canyon Trekking 2D/1N & Transfer to Puno tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 42 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 20 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Colca Canyon Trekking 2D/1N & Transfer to Puno tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colca Canyon Trekking 2D/1N & Transfer to Puno tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
What to bring: sunscreen, mosquito repellent, clothing and shoes suitable for trekking (rain and cold), flashlight, swimsuit, small backpack for trekking, snacks and bottle of water, towel /toilet paper.
Note: Passengers must carry their personal belongings during the trek, we suggest bringing a small backpack only with the necessary things for the trek.