- duration 2 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Trek through one of the world's deepest canyons
- Watch the famous Andean condors soar through the sky
- Pass by remote Andean villages & see the local culture
Observe giant Andean condors and vicuña, colourful traditions and music. Trek through one of the world’s deepest canyons inhabited by diverse and remote Andean villages where you can get a taste for the unique flavors of the region, hike among steep majestic canyon walls and soak your sore muscles in the relaxing hot springs of Chivay.
Arequipa - Colca Canyon Trekking (B/L/D)
We will pick you up from your downtown accommodation between 3:00 a.m. to 3:30 a.m. and transfer you to Chivay town in the heart of the Colca Canyon. We'll have breakfast and then go directly to “Cruz Del Condor viewpoint” where we will stay for about 1 hour to see the flight of the condors. From here, we will make our way to the Mirador De San Miguel, the starting point of our trekking route. We will begin our hike by walking down to San Juan De Chucchu Village (4-5 hours walking), where we will have lunch. Afterward, we will hike back uphill through Cosnirgua and Malata villages arriving in Sangalle by the end of the day where you will have the opportunity to relax in the swimming pool (3-4 hours walking). Enjoy a campfire dinner and overnight in rustic bungalows.
- Rustic guesthouse
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Tourist transportation & transfers
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Day 2 lunch in Chivay (25 soles)
- Touristic ticket (70 soles)
- Entrance to the hot springs (15 soles) (please note that prices may change without prior notice)
- Colca Canyon entrance fees
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 7 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 42 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 12 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Colca Canyon Trekking 2D/1N & Transfer to Puno tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Colca Canyon Trekking 2D/1N & Transfer to Puno tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.