- Active and outdoor
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 36
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Arequipa: Take a walk through the ‘prohibited city’ of Santa Catalina, visit the Jesuit church, and enjoy the majestic views of El Misti Volcano.
- Colca Valley: Delight in the elegance of the condor gliding over the 4,000metredeep valley and visit some of the ancient villages in the area.
Explore Arequipa, the second largest city in Peru, during an awe-inspiring four-day tour. Visit its colonial-style downtown, admire its beautiful churches and catch a glimpse of the pampas outside the city, enjoying the spectacular scenery. Let the graceful flight of the condor entertain you in the Colca Valley and admire the native camelids of the Andes. Join this interesting tour and catch sight of the beautiful nature and interesting Peruvian culture.
Day 1: Arrival Arequipa
Day 2: Arequipa – Colca Valley (165km – 3 H)
Day 3: Colca Valley – Cruz Del Condor – Arequipa (165km – 3 Hrs)
Day 4: Depart Arequipa
- Two nights' accommodation in Arequipa and one night accommodation in Colca
- Daily breakfast at the hotel and lunch on days 2 and 3
- Transport from/to Arequipa Airport
- Transport between Arequipa and Colca Canyon, on a shared basis.
- Spanish and English-speaking guide
- Admission to all major monuments and shared sightseeing attractions mentioned in above itinerary: Convento Santa Catalina and Iglesia de la Compañía in Arequipa; 'Cruz del Condor' at Colca Valley and Canyon
- Expenses of a personal nature. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meals. Meals not stated in the programme
- Tips for driver and guide
- Additional optional visits
- International flights to Peru
- Domestic flights
- International and domestic airport departure taxes.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Arequipa And Colca Canyon tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 June 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Arequipa And Colca Canyon tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Arequipa And Colca Canyon tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.