- duration 2 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 10
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-31575
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- 2-Day Tour to the deepest valley in the world.
- Learn about the flora and fauna from professional guides
- Admire the views of the Volcanoes of Arequipa.
- Visit part of the National Reserve of Vicuñas Aguada Blanca
- Get majestic images of the Condors flight
The Colca Valley is an area of astounding scenic beauty, with giant Andean terraces and a deep canyon that reaches a depth of 3140 meters. A journey to the Colca valley will take you through high Andean plateau, reaching at one point a high pass of 4800 meters, which offers fine views of the Volcanoes of Arequipa
Day 1 AREQUIPA - COLCA VALLEY
Day 2: CONDOR CROSS - AREQUIPA
- Transport To / From centrally located Arequipa hotels.
- Transfers Valid only for hotels located In Chivay at the Colca Valley
- Shared Guide In English / Spanish
- Entrance Ticket To Cruz Del Cóndor.
- Hotel accommodation in the city of Arequipa, Chivay, Coporaque or Yanque
- Meals And Drinks
- Personal expenses
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 2-Day Colca Valley Tour from Arequipa tour. You can cancel the tour up to 32 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 31 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2024, a deposit of 50% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 31 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
2-Day Colca Valley Tour from Arequipa tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 2-Day Colca Valley Tour from Arequipa tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Rooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.