- Horseback riding
- Zip lining
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Arenal Volcano, the most famous landmark of Costa Rica
- Discover the majesty of Costa Rica's rainforest while ziplining from treetop to treetop
- Enjoy horseback riding through hilly terrain
The first activity on the itinerary is canopy zip-lining, where you fly from treetop to treetop tethered to a cable that travels through the forest canopy. Enjoy zipping through the canopy on 11 different cables, some of which are 350 m in length and run 80 meters above the forest floor. See a variety of tropical birds and, if you are lucky, monkeys and sloths.
Jump on your horse next and ride through pastures, along dirt roads and across rivers. After dismounting, we will hike through the rainforest for about 20 minutes before its time to sit back and relax. Mount your horse after that and continue your ride till its time to head home.
We will drop you back at your accommodation in La Fortuna after the tour is over.
- An experienced, bilingual tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Activities: Zip-lining and horseback riding
- All the necessary equipment
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks other than those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.