- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Canyoning in the Rubo Gorge
- Canoe on the spectacular Sella River
- Trek through the famous Cares Gorge
- Caving in the UNESCOlisted Cave of Altamira
Spain's first national park offers some of the finest, most dramatic mountain scenery in the country. With lush valleys, wide rivers, deep rocky gorges, huge cave systems and cliffs that have long been a mecca for climbers, the Picos de Europa provides the perfect location for a mixed activity week. Based in a small family-run hotel at the foot of the high Picos, we try a new, adrenaline-powered activity every day. Previous experience is not required as full instruction will be given, but those who have experience will also be catered for.
Day 1: Start Arena de Cabrales
Day of canyoning in the Rubo Gorge with optional water slides, jumps and
Classic Cares Gorge walk, one of the most popular walks in Spain.
Canoeing along the famous River Sella, renowned for its annual canoe
FFree day to relax at the hotel, take a trip to the coast or choose from
Walk up to the twin summits of Mancondiu offering fantastic views of the
Central and Eastern Massifs.
Caving in Cueva Llonín, part of the UNESCO-listed Altamira Palaeolithic
End Arena de Cabrales.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 5 picnic lunches and 6 dinners
- Transfers for group flights
- 7 nights at the family-run Hotel Torrecerredo
- 5 days of mixed activities and 1 free day
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus local leader. Min age 16 years
- No previous experience necessary but must be able to swim
- Any international flights to/from Arena De Cabrales are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Picos Mixed Activity Week tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Picos Mixed Activity Week tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 188 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 27 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Picos Mixed Activity Week tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Picos Mixed Activity Week tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.