- duration days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Anuradhapura The first city of ancient Sri Lanka. Explore the beautiful Stupas
- Climb to the summit of sacred Adam's Peak (2243m) for sunrise
- Knuckles mountain range 2 day traversing trek
- Namunukula range 2 day trek only recently opened up to the public
Explore Sri Lanka's lesser visited wonders of the Namunukula range and Adam's Peak. Go elephant spotting in Udawalawe National Park and relax in Mirissa. Get your cultural fix in Polanaruwa, Dambulla and climb to the top of lion rock at Sigariya.
Day: 1 Anuradhapura
Day: 2 Anuradhapura
Day: 3 Polonnaruwa
Day: 4 Dambulla Cave Temples
Day: 5 Knuckles Forest Reserve
Day: 6 Knuckles Forest Reserve
Day: 7 Corbet's Gap
Day: 8 Adam's Peak
Day: 9 Horton Plains
Day: 10 Monaragala Lake
Day: 11 Udawalawe National Park
Day: 12 Weligama & Mirissa
Day: 13 Negombo
Day: 14 Negombo
- 13 nights simple hotels, chalets and guesthouses
- 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 12 dinners
- All land transport involved in the itinerary
- A single timed group arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 14 (please refer to the Trip Notes for details)
- An experienced English-speaking local guide
- Guided sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary
- A full service when trekking including food and all equipment
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Return airport transfers
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 92 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sri Lanka Tracks & Trails - 14 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 26 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Sri Lanka Tracks & Trails - 14 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sri Lanka Tracks & Trails - 14 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.