- duration 5 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- 5 days to explore Holland and its traditions
- Delightful scents and springtime colors at the Keukenhof floral gardens(1)
- Amsterdam and its unique atmosphere
- Volendam, an authentic Dutch village
From Antwerp to Amsterdam, discover the Netherlands, land of the tulips, mills and cheese. Through this cruise and its excursions, we invite you to discover the authentic Holland, with many canals and cities which have been classified as UNESCO World Heritage.
ANTWERP - ROTTERDAM
ROTTERDAM - AMSTERDAM
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first day to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Springtime in Holland (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Springtime in Holland (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Springtime in Holland (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Springtime in Holland tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.