- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the spectacular region of Nosy Be which is home to some of the world's most beautiful beaches
- Venture through the panoramic Amber Mountain National Park witnessing the exclusive array of plants and animals
- Explore Ankarana Park and discover the lemurs and birds that inhabit the tropical region
- Enjoy the panoramic scenery from the peak of Mont Passot and find a deeper connection with the natural world as you snorkel and scuba dive in the depths of the crystal blue waters
Wildlife and beach walks exploring the northern limits of Madagascar. The northern coast and islands of Madagascar evoke a classic tropical island paradise, with white coral beaches, clear blue waters and the scent of exotic spices on the breeze. The rainforests are teeming with endemic wildlife and the coral reefs offshore are equally full of life and colour. The north coast and islands of Madagascar are perfect for an active yet relaxing experience. With walks traversing the beaches, headlands and historic fortifications of the craggy coast plus lemurs, lakes and waterfalls of the forested hinterland to discover, the itinerary provides a comprehensive insight into this little-visited section of the island. A boat journey takes us to the 'scented island' of Nosy Be, where we enjoy a couple of nights at leisure. The fragrances of ylang ylang, frangipani, vanilla and cinnamon drift on the breeze as travellers can enjoy snorkelling, experience the vibrant island life or simply relax and leave the rest of the world behind.
Day 1 : Arrive Antsiranana (Diego Suarez)
Day 2 : Explore the bays and fortifications of Diego Suarez
Day 3 : Walking and looking for Lemurs in Amber Mountain National Park
Day 4 : Exploring the limestone karst of the 'Little Tsingy'
Day 5 : Boat crossing to Nosy Be, 'the scented island'
Day 6-7 : At leisure on Nosy Be Island
Day 8 : In Nosy Be, trip concludes
- 6 nights in 2 star hotels on a twinshare basis (3 star upgrade on request)
- 7 breakfasts, 7 dinners
- Airport transfer (day 1 only)
- English speaking local driver-guide (except Nosy Be)
- Local guide in Amber Mountain and Ankarana National Parks
- 1 night fully supported camping on a twinshare tent basis
- Group camping equipment including tent, mattress and bedding
- Permits and entry fees as listed in itinerary
- Tourist taxes
- Domestic flights: Antananarivo /Diego Suarez - Nosy Be / Antananarivo
- 3 star hotel upgrade
- International flights and airport taxes
- meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and tips
- All activities, excursions, visits, diving, fishing, sea excursions etc. during the stay at Nosy Be
- departure transfer on Day 8
- arrival transfer on any day other than Day 1
- bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 78 today.
- Save US$ 52+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Madagascar Reef and Rainforests tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Madagascar Reef and Rainforests tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Madagascar Reef and Rainforests tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.