- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Connect with your hosts at a G Adventuressupported community guesthouse stay in Ometepe.
- Relax seaside in El Salvador.
- Laugh with the locals during a chicken bus journey.
- Visit five countries in 17 days.
From the laid-back vibes and waves of the Pacific Coast to tropical rainforests alive with jungle melodies, take the road less travelled on this trip through Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica with other travellers your own age. This is one of our most exciting trips, filled with breathtaking scenery and a chance to experience local culture with a two-night community guesthouse stay on the island of Ometepe. Enjoy a blend of public and private transportation, which not only keeps costs down but also gives you a chance to really meet the locals.
Day 1: Yangon
Day 2: Yangon/Mandalay
Day 3: Mandalay
Day 4: Mandalay
Day 5: Mandalay/Bagan
Day 6: Bagan
Day 7: Bagan
Day 8: Bagan/Inle Lake
- Simple hotels/hostels (14 nts, most multi-share), community guesthouse (2 nts).
2 breakfasts, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD420-550 for meals not included.
- Local bus, boat, ferry, private vehicle, taxi, walking.
- Chief Experience Officer (CEO) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Puesta del Sol Community Guesthouse Stay, Isla de Ometepe
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Granada
- Your Discover Moment: Granada
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Beach time in El Tunco
- Orientation walk around León and Granada
- Free time in Granada, Ometepe, Monteverde, and La Fortuna
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Antigua and from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Volcano Trail: Waves & Local Ways tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Volcano Trail: Waves & Local Ways tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Volcano Trail: Waves & Local Ways tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Volcano Trail: Waves & Local Ways tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.