- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk along cobblestones in gorgeous colonial Antigua.
- Overnight in a local homestay.
- Watch the sunset in Caye Caulker.
- Bliss out on whitesand beaches.
Trek though jungle backdrops to Mayan ruins and chill out on white-sand beaches under the Caribbean sun. Check out Guatemala, Belize, and Mexico and experience the region’s diversity. Wander colonial Antigua’s cobblestone streets and shop for treasures before experiencing the natural beauty of Lake Atitlán, its Indigenous Mayan villages, and striking volcanoes. One of our most popular trips, this adventure offers natural wonders, excitement, and culture with enough time to socialize and do your own thing.
Day 1: Antigua Guatemala
Day 2: Antigua Guatemala
Day 3: Antigua Guatemala/San Juan La Laguna
Day 4: San Juan La Laguna/Panajachel
Day 5: Panajachel/Rio Dulce
Day 6: Rio Dulce
Day 7: Rio Dulce/Flores
Day 8: Flores/San Ignacio
Day 9: San Ignacio
Day 10: San Ignacio/Caye Caulker
Day 11: Caye Caulker
Day 12: Caye Caulker
Day 13: Caye Caulker/Mahahual
Day 14: Mahahual
Day 15: Mahahual/Playa del Carmen
Day 16: Playa del Carmen
- Simple hotels/hostels (14 nts, most multi-share), local homestay (1 nt).
Note: Allow USD420-550 for meals not included.
- Public bus, boat, private vehicle, taxi, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Posadas Mayas Homestay, San Juan La Laguna
- Your G for Good Moment: Belize Bike with Purpose Tour, Caye Caulker
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: San Ignacio
- Your Discover Moment: Caye Caulker
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Caye Caulker
- Orientation walk in Antigua
- Guided tour of Tikal
- Beach time in Mahahual
- Free time in Rio Dulce, San Ignacio, and Caye Caulker
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Antigua and from Playa Del Carmen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mayan Sun Northbound: Cobblestones & Caribbean Culture tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 55 today.
- Save US$ 37+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mayan Sun Northbound: Cobblestones & Caribbean Culture tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Mayan Sun Northbound: Cobblestones & Caribbean Culture tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mayan Sun Northbound: Cobblestones & Caribbean Culture tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.