- City sightseeing
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the highlights of the colonial city of Antigua
- Marvel at beautiful Spanish colonial buildings and churches
- Learn more about the life of the people in this city
Starting from the city's central square, your tour guide will take you to the Church of San Jose, Captain General Palace, Municipalidad de Antigua Guatemala, Fountain of the Mermaid, Church of San Pedro de Plecín, Old Public Laundry, the southern façade of the Santa Clara-a-Velha Monastery, Iglesia de San Francisco, Peter of Saint Joseph de Betancur, as well as the Monasterio de Santo Domingo.
Please note that entrance fees to the heritage sites (wherever applicable) is not included in the tour price. We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes and carry bottled water with you during this tour. Shorts and low-cut blouses are not allowed inside the churches. Also, please make sure not to use flash while taking pictures of colonial paintings or images.
- An experienced, English-speaking local guide
- Walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.