- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Count how many species of lemur you can spot in Isalo, Anadsibe and Ranomafana national parks – so many of the 33 different types will be out and about for you to spot.
- Stay in a cottage deep within the Ranomafana National Park with your small group, surrounded by lush rainforest and countless species of flora and fauna.
- Explore the important Malagasy process of silk production with a visit to local village industries in Ambositra – home to a community of Betsileo people.
- Explore the sandstone formations, deep canyons, palmlined oases and vast grasslands of Isalo National Park – just some of Madagascar’s varied range of stunning landscapes.
Create your own wildlife-filled jungle jaunt through Madagascar on a 14-day adventure to the island’s hotspots. You’ll be lazing on white-sand beaches, exploring tropical rainforests and spending time with a huge variety of local wildlife, including the lemur – the island's most popular animal inhabitants. Dig a little deeper throughout your journey and interact with local communities, getting an insight into the day-to-day life of Malagasy and Betsileo peoples. Discover the French colonial influences in Antananarivo and Antsirabe, and get the chance to chill out in your own time. An eco escapade in Madagascar awaits, with flamingos, beaches and relaxed vibes at every turn.
Andasibe National Park
Andasibe National Park
Isalo National Park
Antananarivo – Departure Day
- Hotel (6 nights) Lodge (3 nights) Cottage(2 nights) Eco Lodge (2 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Private Vehicles , Boat , Plane
- An expert tour leader
- Andasibe National Park - Mitsinjo night walk
- Andasibe Nationa Park - Pereyras Private Reserve
- Andasibe National Park - guided walk
- Ambositra - Village Visit
- Ambositra -Manandriana Village Lunch
- Ranomafana National Park - Rainforest walk
- Fianarantsoa - Betsileo: village visit and walk
- Ambalavao - Anja Community Reserve
- Ambalavao - Antemoro Paper Factory visit
- Isalo National Park - guided walk
- Any international flights to/from Antananarivo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Madagascar Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Madagascar Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Madagascar Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Madagascar Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Although anyone with a good level of fitness should be able to partake in this itinerary, there are several challenging aspects: guided day walks through the many national parks can be hot and humid. Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes.
- Road conditions in Madagascar are also notoriously poor. This means some of the driving days will be long as well as bumpy.
- Sometimes you’ve got to rough it to get amongst it. Some accommodation inside the national parks is basic and may not have the creature comforts of hotels in bigger towns and cities. Be prepared for no wi-fi or air conditioning. But also for charming, tucked away locations you won’t quite believe are real.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers