- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walk amongst the pinnacles of the Grands Tsingy of Bemaraha
- The chance to see lemurs in their natural habitat
- Sunset visit to the 'Alley of Baobabs'
- Isalo National Park, with its amazing rock formations, spectacular canyons and natural swimming holes
Madagascar is home to countless endemic species of flora and fauna and has some truly incredible scenery. We visit the primary forest at Andasibe, where we hope to see the rare Indri, Madagascar’s largest lemur, as well as some of Madagascar’s unusual nocturnal wildlife. We also visit thousand-year-old trees at sunset at the famous Alley of Baobabs. A real highlight of the trip is the time spent trekking in the Tsingy of Bemaraha - home to unique wildlife and magnificent scenery.
Day 1: Start Antananarivo; overnight.
Day 2: Morning city tour in Antananarivo; afternoon drive to Andasibe; guided night
Day 3: Morning trek in Andasibe; return to Antananarivo.
Day 4: Fly to Morondava; visit Alley of Baobabs.
Day 5: Drive to Bekopaka, with a visit to Kirindy dry forest reserve.
Day 6: Morning trekking in Grands Tsingy; afternoon return to Bekopaka.
Day 7: 4WD to Morondava; sunset at 'Alley of Baobabs'.
Day 8: Drive to Antsirabe.
Day 9: Drive to Ranomafana.
Day 10: Morning visit Ranomafana N.P.; afternoon visit Ranomafana village.
Day 11: Drive to Ranohira, visiting Anja N.P. en route.
Day 12: Full day trek in Isalo N.P.
Day 13: To west coast and beaches; overnight in Ifaty beach.
Day 14: Free time for relaxation or optional activities at Ifaty beach.
Day 15: Fly to Antananarivo and end.
- 14 nights standard hotels, all en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Travel by private bus, 4WD and internal flights
- All transport and listed activities
- Some long drives on poor roads
- Tour leader/support staff throughout
- Any international flights to/from Antananarivo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Madagascan Discoverer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 163 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 465 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 01 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Madagascan Discoverer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Madagascan Discoverer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.