- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ranomafana National Park spend two days in Madagascar's premier national park, the final stronghold for many of its endemic lemur species
- Isalo National Park hike to the 'natural swimming pool' for a dip and spot lemur species including sifakas and ringtailed lemurs
- Ifaty unwind on the beach, snorkel along a stunning coral reef or head inland for a spot of birdwatching
- Andasibe National Park spot the Indri Indri Madagascar's largest lemur, and visit a community reserve
SMALL GROUP ACCOMMODATED SAFARI :Madagascar, an island of adventure! Discover rare lemurs, colourful tribes, stunning national parks, tropical beaches, bustling markets and ever-changing scenery on this unique 12 day tour.
Day: 1 Antananarivo
Day: 2 Antsirabe
Day: 3 Andasibe-Mantadia National Park
Day: 4 Antsirabe
Day: 5 Ranomafana National Park
Day: 6 Ranomafana National Park
Day: 7 Wine Tasting & Ihosy
Day: 8 Isalo National Park
Day: 9 Ifaty
Day: 10 Free day in Ifaty
Day: 11 Fly to Tana
Day: 12 Antananarivo
- 11 breakfasts
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 12
- All relevant transfers and transportation in a minibus (vehicle may vary for 2-3 passengers)
- English-speaking guide for groups of 4 of more passengers (days 1-9)
- Specialist local guides in the national parks
- Andasibe night walk
- Visit to Natural Reserve of Andasibe
- Ranomafana National Park Visit
- Wine tasting and visit to paper factory
- Hike in Isalo National Park
- All entrance fees to sites, and excursions mentioned in itinerary
- International flights and visas
- Internal flight between Tulear to Tana (Antananarivo)
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Drinks and items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 155 today.
- Earn US$ 103+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 1000 Views of Madagascar - 12 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
1000 Views of Madagascar - 12 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 1000 Views of Madagascar - 12 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.