Annapurna Region Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours 2019/2020
4 Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours with 1 Review
- Enjoy trekking on one of the best trails in the world.
- Cross the world's highest navigable pass, the Thorong La Pass (5416m).
- See Annapurna I, II, III and IV as well as Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare mountains up close.
Visit the Annapurna region, one of the most geographically and culturally diverse regions in Nepal ... Read More
- Traverse a stretch of Annapurna Circuit, one of the world's most famous trekking routes.
- Enjoy close-up views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South and Machapuchare mountains.
- See a sunrise view from Poon Hill.
Trek to the base camp of the 10th highest mountain of the world, Mt Annapurna ... Read More
- Take in stunning Himalayan views..
- Experience high passes and prayer flags..
- Stay in tea house lodges and tiny hamlets..
On this incredible trekking adventure, spend 13 challenging days traversing rhododendron forests, isolated hamlets, and ... Read More
SaveUS$ 454From US$ 1,499 US$ 1,124 18 days View Tour
|Jul 6||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||10+ seats left|
- Enjoy trekking on a little-known trail in the Annapurna region.
- See stunning views of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna I, Machapuchare and other mountains.
- Walk through rhododendron forests and past quaint Magar & Gurung villages.
Join us on this 11-day Khopra Ridge trek, a great alternative to the popular and ... Read More
SaveUS$ 49From US$ 700 11 days View Tour
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results