- Crossing the world's widest pass, the Thorong La Pass at 5416 meter.
- Majestic mountain views of the Annapurna range, Mt.
- Seeing the world's deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki gorge.
- Help Nepal get back on its feet by retuning to the country, and discover how Kathmandu still remains a legendary destination while the post earthquake rebuilding continues
- Explore timeless Kathmandu
- View the mighty Himalaya Mountain range on the flight to Lukla.
From US$ 2,910 US$ 2,328 31 days View Tour
|Dec 2||Only 7 seats left|
|Dec 9||Only 3 seats left|
- Trek in the stunning Annapurna Mountain Range.
- Cross the world's widest mountain pass – Thorong La – at 5,416 meters.
- Visit the world's deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki Gorge.
- See spectacular views of the Annapurna Range.
- Cross the Thorong La pass at over 5416 meters, one of the widest passes in the world.
- Trek to the deepest gorge in the world.
From US$ 616 16 days View Tour
- One of the top treks in the world..
- Wide Thorong La Pass..
- Breathtaking Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges..
From US$ 800 15 days View Tour
- Enjoy the world's most popular classic trek.
- Trek to world's highest lake, Lake Tilicho.
- Discover the best of Hindu and Buddhist cultures.
From US$ 850 15 days View Tour
- Crossing the Thorung- La over 5416 meters.
- Visiting oldest Buddhist monastery in Braga/ Manang.
- The Pilgrimage town of Muktinath.
- Incredible trekking, traversing rhododendron forests, isolated hamlets and villages
- Challenging circular trek around one of the world’s highest mountains
- Encountering temples, monasteries, and breathtaking landscapes throughout trek trek
- Revel in 21 action-packed days of exploring Nepal’s most popular area.
- Meet and immerse yourself in two incredible cultures.
- Trek along the challenging Thorung La Pass at 5,416 meters.
- Poon Hiil, One of the Best Viewpoints in the World to See a Panoramic View of Mountains..
- Thorong La Pass (5,416 m), the Highest Point of the Annapurna Circuit Trek..
- Manang Valley, close to the Nepal - Tibet Border..
- Picturesque Marshyangdi River Valley.
- Manang and the Tibetan Buddhist culture.
- Technical Thorong La Pass (5416m).
Highlights Read More
- Annapurna Circle - Complete a 15 day trek around one of the world's classic trekking route
- Thorong La - Cross this challenging high pass, 5416m, offering stunning views
- Envision Nepalese culture & temples, especially Muktinath with different religious values
- Walk through narrow suspension bridges witnessing amazing waterfalls.
- Experience breathing in thin air at higher altitudes.
- Cross popular Thorong La Pass, the highest point of this trek (5,416 m).
- Witness high mountains of the Annapurna range & other snow-capped peaks..
- Hike to Poon hill, the Himalayan view-point, for amazing sunrise view over the Himalayas..
- Crossing over the high mountain pass, Thorang-La at 5,416 meters..
- Explore Manang Village ( 3800 meters).
- Panoramic View from the Highest Pass Thorang La ( 5416 meters).
- Explore Hindu Temple and Muktinath Village.
- Incredible views of Mount Manaslu and Himal Chuli to the East.
- Fine village occupied by a wide diversity of individuals from diverse ethnic group
- Thorang La pass, the top of the valley at an altitude of 5,416m.
From US$ 1,090 14 days View Tour
- Wonderful variety of landscapes and cultures
- Crossing the highest elevation Thorang La pass (5,416m)
- Natural beauty
- Splendid Himalayan view
- Crossing Thorong La
- Crossing the world's widest trekking pass - Thorong La.
- Excellent trek and trekking trails with picture perfect scenery.
- Experience Annapurna Circuit Trek, one of the best treks in Nepal.
- Visit Thorong-La Pass (5,416m) the noteworthy mountain pass.
- Revel in the magnificent views of the Annapurna mountain range.
- Getting across Throng La Pass.
- Panorama of Himalayan giants dominated by Annapurna.
- The common pilgrimage of Buddhists, Hindus, Jains Muktinath.
- Take in stunning Himalayan views
- Experience high passes and prayer flags
- Stay in teahouse lodges and tiny hamlets
From US$ 1,549 US$ 1,224 18 days View Tour
|Nov 18||Only 9 seats left|
|Nov 25||Only 9 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results